VMware Labs has released a new Fling called VisualEsxtop .
VisualEsxtop is an enhanced version of resxtop and esxtop. Though it’s not officially supported by VMware, this tools has been created by VMware engineers to help end users. If you are a fan of GUI, you can use VisualEsxtop, an enhanced version of esxtop/resxtop that can be used in Windows. VisualEsxtop provides you all the statistics that can be collected using esxtop or resxtop. You can use it to connect to a vSphere host or directly to the vCenter Server.
You can download it from VMware Labs at Click Here.
Here is a screenshot of VisualEsxtop:
- Live connection to ESX host or vCenter Server
- Flexible way of batch output
- Load batch output and replay them
- Multiple windows to display different data at the same time
- Line chart for selected performance counters
- Flexible counter selection and filtering
- Embedded tooltip for counter description
- Color coding for important counters
You must have VMware ESX 3.5 or above. Works with vCenter Server 4.0, 4.1, 5.0 and 5.1. Make sure Java 1.6 is in the PATH.