Here is a new list of vSphere 6 – KB articles in the Knowledge base that will help you to address some of the below issues/inquiries. You’ll notice a lot of how-to KB’s here. Become familiar with the list and Hope this will come in handy.
ESXi \ Hypervisor
vSphere \ vCenter Server
vSphere with Operations Management Support Center
Database compatibility issues during upgrade
- Installing or Upgrading to vCenter Server 6.0 fails with the error: Incompatible MSSQL version with vCenter Server 6.0 (2111541)
- Upgrading to vCenter Server 6.0 fails with the error: Source vCenter Server schema validation found an issue (2113439)
- vCenter Server installation fails with ODBC and DSN errors (1003928)
- Upgrading vCenter Server fails with the error: DSN is pointing to an unsupported ODBC driver or unsupported database driver (1015804)
Deprecated VMFS volume errors
- In a VMware vSphere 6 environment, the ESXi hosts display a false positive warning: Deprecated VMFS volume(s) (2109735)
Backup failures/CBT mem heap issues
- Backing up a virtual machine with Change Block Tracking (CBT) enabled fails after upgrading to or installing VMware ESXi 6.0 (2114076)
Replace certificates for vSphere 6.0
Decommissioning a vCenter Server or Platform Services Controller
I hope this is informative for you. Thanks for Reading!!!. Be Social and share it in social media, if you feel worth sharing it.